Franklin Institute, 222 N 20th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
The Elaine Levitt and Joel Gershman Education and Conference Center
The Franklin Institute Parking Garage, 271 North 21st Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
**Please bring your parking ticket to the meeting. The Franklin Institute staff will validate your ticket in the registration space.
Things to Do in Philly
New to Philly and extending your stay? Here are some great activities the city has to offer courtesy of Visit Philadelphia.
1. Snap a photo in front of the Liberty Bell. The internationally known symbol of freedom.
The Liberty Bell Center, N. 6th & Market streets
2. Pose with the Rocky Statue & run up the “Rocky Steps.” One of the most famous running routes, ending with cityscape views.
Rocky Statue and Rocky Steps, 2600 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
3. Enjoy an authentic Philly cheesesteak. You have to eat one on your first visit to Philadelphia
Various locations including Pat’s King of Steaks and Geno’s Steaks, 9th Street and Passyunk Avenue
4. Tour Independence Hall, the birthplace of the United States. Birthplace of both the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution
Independence Hall, 520 Chestnut Street
5. Chow down on food from dozens of vendors at Reading Terminal Market. America’s oldest farmers’ market and current foodie paradise
Reading Terminal Market, 12th and Arch streets
6. Visit the awesome museums on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. America’s most artistic mile
Various locations including the Philadelphia Museum of Art, 2600 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
7. Take in the epic view of City Hall from South Broad Street. The largest municipal building in the country
View of City Hall from South Broad Street, South Broad and Locust streets
8. Explore the South 9th Street Italian Market. A South Philadelphia mainstay and produce haven since the 19th century
South 9th Street Italian Market, 919 S. 9th Street
9. Admire the quiet beauty of Boathouse Row on the Schuylkill River.19th-century boathouses lining the Schuylkill River near the Philadelphia Museum of Art
Boathouse Row, 1 Boathouse Row
10. Visit the famous LOVE sculpture.The Robert Indiana sculpture sits in John F. Kennedy Plaza, northwest of City Hall
LOVE sculpture, 1515 John F. Kennedy Boulevard